Monday, February 4, 2013

homemade cupcakes for sale chapter 4

I walked to the kitchen and put some animal crackers on 2 plates. Then she got some milk out and poured it into 2 cups. Suddenly the phone rang.I ran to get the phone. It was Ms. Watson.
" Hello this is Amanda,"
"Hello dear. Ms. Watson here. I just wanted to tell you that the book club will take 2 hours but then Samantha the host of the book club invited everyone to a nice lunch which will take about 2 more hours. Is that okay honey?"
" Yes that is fine. I have nothing to do today anyways so i can stay here with them." I said.
" That is great. Well I have to go now so bye now." Ms. Watson replied then she closed the phone. I  called the girls to come to the table. She sprinted to the table. I giggled. Marisol and Ruth  were still playing with dolls. 

No comments: