Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Florida vacation Chapter 5 PACKING

 Sarah went to her room and started her luggage. She packed clothes, books, her black teddy bear named Randy, her camera and her toothbrush. She knew she was missing something. Her brush! She was missing her brush. When she was done packing she started to clean her room. It took one hour to clean her room. Then it was 11:57-Lunch time! She ran to the kitchen table. She almost forgot about lunch. "Hi Mom" Sarah said to her mom while she gave Sarah her rice and chicken. "Hi Sarah. Where is Brinley?" Her Mom asked. "The last time I saw her she was cleaning her room and that was an hour ago." Sarah Said. " I'M HERE!" Brinley shouted. "I was just finishing my luggage!" "Brinley we need to talk. Come to the coffee table in the living room after you eat and do the dishes."Mrs. Birlden said.  "Okay." Brinley Said. Sarah ate quickly. When she was done she put her dirty dishes in the sink and started her choir. Her choir today was laundry. She put all the white dirty clothes in the washing machine and left.(Her job was  to just put the clothes in the machine.) She went into the living room to get the house phone. She saw her mom talk to Brinley about something. She hid behind the blue with green stripe couch and listened. "Brinley, you need to get a job. Your dad and I can't keep lending you." Sarah's Mom said. " I will get one. I have 20 dollars and I'm going to ask Sarah to help me find one. Then I will give the 20 dollars to Sarah. Plus I'll do all of Sarah's choirs for one week. She is the best sister." Brinley said. "Okay. Tell me when it works out and you can use my blue car to get to work. I need to go." Her mom said. I'm definitely  going to help her! Sarah thought.

No comments: