Sunday, July 8, 2012

peaches in paris

 Today and everyday I've been in Paris I've noticed that all the fruits are fresher then anywhere in the world where I've traveled. Especially the peaches. I love peaches but the peaches in Paris are different. When you bite in one you feel happy. The peach smells like a perfume from heaven. The peach is spleanded, delightful and great. You should try one.
                                                                             from,
                                                                               The girl in the polka-dot sweater

2 comments:

bianca said...

I agree. The peaches are really good. I mean, I usually don't eat that many peaches. But in Europe, they're so good that they sort of just draw attention to me. The secret is that they're fresh, you know.

Pierre Radulescu said...

I love eating peaches, whether in Europe or in America. And I must say peaches in Paris have a special perfume, as everything there borrows a special "I don't know what" from that city. I love Paris.