Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Florida Vacation chapter 6 The Deal

After hearing Brinley and her mom's conversation she took the home phone and called Fiona her best friend. She typed in her number then she started to hear Fiona. "Hi," Said Fiona. "Who is this?" "It's me Sarah Birlden. I was going to ask you if you wanted to come over to my house and play until 7pm because we also have t.v.  time at 4pm and we can watch a movie." Sarah said. "Let me ask my Mother" Fiona quickly said. 50 seconds later she was back on the phone. "Hi Sarah? My mom said yes but do you mind having your sister drive me?" Fiona said. "Sure." Sarah said. " we will be there in 20 minutes. Bye!" "SARAH I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING! Brinley shouted. "Sarah, can you help me find a job? I promise I will drive you anywhere and I will give you 20 dollars and I will do your job for a week. Do you say yes?" "Yes." Sarah said. But I need you to drive me somewhere first. Tomorrow we will start finding a job but we will not take it yet because we are in Florida." "Okay where do you need me to drive you?" Brinley asked. "Fiona's house and back." Sarah said. " Okay. Mom we are going to Fiona's house and back!"Brinley said. "OK!" Her mom said. Sarah and Brinley got in the car.

2 comments:

daria said...

HI EVERYONE! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS.

Pierre Radulescu said...

It's funny and witty!