Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Florida Vacation Chapter 7 Getting Fiona

 Brinley started the car. She drove to Fiona's street which was "123 Gulopald Street". Sarah got out of the car. Sarah's blond wavy long hair was in a braid like usual. She walked up the front steps. Ding Dong went the doorbell. "Hello!" Said Fiona's mom Mrs. Hanery. "Come in dear you must be freezing!" She said lovingly. "Okay. Thank you!" Sarah said. She entered the blue house with Ms.Hanery. "HI Sarah! Let's go!" Fiona said. "Fiona! What time will you be home?" Ms.Hanery  asked. "7pm BYE MOTHER!" Fiona said. "Bye!" Mrs. Hanery said. Fiona and Sarah walked outside and shut the door. They ran to the car. "Hi Fiona." Brinley said. "Hi." Fiona said. Fiona had black, long straight  hair. Today it seemed that she was wearing it in a ponytail. "Oh Sarah, I have something to tell you. Remember when I went to new york a couple of weeks ago? Well I got you a gift. Here. It is a key chain that you can put on your backpack." "Thanks," Sarah said and hugged her friend Fiona. Soon they arrived to Sarah's house. "Fiona, my sister needs to get a job. Do you want to help us find one?" Sarah asked. "I would love to." Fiona said.

2 comments:

daria said...

Hi I hope you like this chapter

Pierre Radulescu said...

nice story. I am curious to know whether the job was found. So I am waiting for the next chapter.